Stewart, Lawrence eyeing same roleMay 28th, 2012 - 6:05 am ICT by IANS
New York, May 28 (IANS) Hollywood actresses Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence are desperately trying to bag Peyton Loftis’ role in an adaptation of William Styron’s first novel - “Lie down in Darkness”.
“I want to play Peyton more than anything I can possibly taste or touch in my life. I want to play her so bad,” Stewart told Elle magazine.
Meanwhile, Lawrence said she is obsessed with the character.
“I am obsessed with that part. I have this feeling of protectiveness over characters I want to play. If someone else gets the part, I’m afraid they won’t do it right. I’m trying to write the director… to convince him that I should be in his movie. I’ll chase him if I have to. I’ll sit outside his house,” Lawrence told W magazine.
The respective agents of both the actresses were taken aback with their keeness to play the role, reports New York Post.
- Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence feud over a role - May 28, 2012
- Stewart wants evil role - May 19, 2012
- Stewart to star in 'Lie Down In Darkness' - Aug 03, 2012
- 'Never want to be as famous as Kristen Stewart' - Feb 29, 2012
- Stewart 'really proud' of going topless - May 31, 2012
- Kristen Stewart apologizes for 'insensitive' rape comment - Jun 05, 2010
- Adele's tunes inspire Stewart - Jun 02, 2012
- Kristen Stewart makes cameo in mother's film - Mar 27, 2012
- Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart - Jul 27, 2012
- Playboy model Candice is Aishwarya fan - Sep 19, 2011
- Stewart injured in 'Twilight' sequel shoot - May 07, 2012
- Chastain wants time to focus on personal life - Aug 06, 2012
- Stewart apologises to Pattinson - Jul 26, 2012
- Keira Knightley refuses to keep TV in her house - Feb 01, 2011
- Ellen Page Rumored as Possible 'Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' Star - Jul 23, 2010