Stewart injured in ‘Twilight’ sequel shootMay 7th, 2012 - 3:56 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 7 (IANS) Actress Kristen Stewart injured her foot while shooting for “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2″.
They were canning a scene where her vampire character Bella Swan goes on her first hunt, when the accident happened.
“The first hunt is always so important. I just wanted more of it. We all wanted more of it,” dailystar.co.uk quoted her as saying.
The film is slated to release in November this year.
- Intimate scene was surreal: Kristen Stewart - Nov 15, 2011
- Kristen looks like an alien: Pattinson - Sep 07, 2011
- Stewart wants 'Twilight 4' to be shot in 3D - Jun 24, 2010
- Stewart and I are technically married: Pattinson - Oct 30, 2011
- Pattinson says that Twilight birth scene is 'hardcore' - Jul 22, 2011
- Argentine actress thrilled to sing, act in `Twilight' - Nov 19, 2011
- Stewart moved by wedding gown - Jan 06, 2012
- Vampires are very sexy: Kristen Stewart - May 15, 2011
- Would love to work with SRK: 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart - Oct 30, 2011
- Sex scenes are like being on twister: Robert Pattinson - Jan 18, 2011
- Pattinson, Stewart hit the gym before intimate scene - Nov 07, 2011
- Kristen Stewart hopes final 'Twilight' movies will be shot in 3D - Jun 24, 2010
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson win the 2012 MTV Movie Best Kiss Award - Jun 04, 2012
- I hate riding horses: Stewart - May 27, 2012
- Shooting for 'Twilight' has been difficult: Pattinson - Jan 19, 2011