Stewart in pain thanks to high-heelsJune 28th, 2010 - 1:24 pm ICT by IANS
New York, June 28 (IANS) Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart is facing severe high-heel blues as she promoted two upcoming movies back-to-back in shoes that weren’t too comfortable.
Stewart, who appeared at the Los Angles premiere of “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” Thursday and new drama “Welcome to the Rileys” Friday, is in pain because of her shoes, reports people.com.
“I feel like my feet are really p****d off at me, just because of the shoes. That’s been the biggest problem,” said Stewart.
Stewart is playing a teenage prostitute in “Welcome to the Rileys”. The movie also stars actor James Gandolfini and actress Melissa Leo. It is set to hit big screens in the US in October.
- Kristen Stewart hates dressing up - Jul 02, 2010
- Movie premieres makes Kristen Stewart hyper - Jun 29, 2010
- Kristen Stewart says her feet are taking the brunt of her fame - Jun 29, 2010
- Kristen Stewart Breaking Away From The Bella Swan Mould - Oct 15, 2010
- Kristen Stewart Offered A Stripper's Job! - Oct 21, 2010
- Kristen Stewart strips for James Gandolfini's 'Welcome to The Rileys' - Aug 21, 2009
- Kristen Stewart 'offered stripper job' - Oct 20, 2010
- "Twilight" Actress Kristen Stewart Nabs Scream Awards 2010 - Oct 18, 2010
- 'Breaking Dawn' to release Nov 18 - Sep 21, 2011
- Kristen Stewart and 'Twilight Saga' Win at Scream Awards - Oct 18, 2010
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart spotted sharing a back-seat smooch - Apr 19, 2011
- Pattinson and Stewart continue to play shy in public - Jun 28, 2010
- Pattinson, Stewart play coy about relationship - Jun 28, 2010
- Twilight star Kristen Stewart honored with the Best Fantasy Actress award at the Scream Awards - Oct 18, 2010
- Kristen Stewart Goes From Drab To Stylish - Dec 21, 2010
Tags: actor james, eclipse, high heel blues, high heels, hollywood, hollywood actress, james gandolfini, kristen stewart, los angles, melissa leo, pain thanks, rileys, saga, screens, shoes, teenage prostitute, twilight, upcoming movies