Stewart didn’t discuss Pattinson with WinfreyJune 25th, 2010 - 5:52 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 25 (IANS) Kristen Stewart has dismissed rumours that she confirmed her relationship with “Twilight” co-star actor Robert Pattinson during an off-air talk with Oprah Winfrey.
According to reports, the young actress claims she appeared on “The Oprah Winfrey Show” with Pattinson last month but only talked to the host Winfrey for a few moments backstage and didn’t discuss Pattinson at any point in their conversation.
“She (Winfrey) glided over to me and she was strong, by the way, really firm hands and she said, ‘How are you?’ I said, ‘Good.’ She said, ‘Good. Are you nervous?’ I said, ‘Yeah, I am, but I think I’m ok’.She said, ‘Good. We’ll have fun.’ And then she just walked away. And that was the most I talked to her backstage,” said Stewart.
- Pattinson happy with Kristen, says she understands him - Jul 05, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart discuss baby names! - May 17, 2010
- Pattinson, Stewart dating '100 percent' - May 11, 2010
- Robert Pattinson says Kristen Stewart relationship 'is very traumatic' - Mar 03, 2011
- All 'fine' between Stewart, Pattinson - Sep 10, 2012
- Kristen dislikes being labelled 'hot' - Nov 07, 2011
- Sofia Coppola considered directing final 'Twilight' films - Sep 09, 2010
- Stewart and I are technically married: Pattinson - Oct 30, 2011
- Pattinson, Stewart not on talking terms - Jul 30, 2012
- Pattinson heartbroken after Stewart's cheating scandal - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson ready to meet Stewart - Aug 28, 2012
- Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart - Jul 27, 2012
- Kristen Stewart refuses to 'cheapen' relationships with dating chat - May 07, 2010
- Twilight director 'confirms' Rob Pattinson-Kristen Stewart romance - Nov 13, 2009
- Stewart, Pattinson had family plans - Aug 08, 2012