Stewart cancels MTV awards show appearanceAugust 17th, 2012 - 5:01 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 17 (IANS) Actress Kristen Stewart has pulled out of the MTV Video Music Awards ceremony, which she was due to host with her ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
The award ceremony is slated to take place here next month.
Stewart, 22, is now heading to the Toronto International Film Festival to promote her movie “On The Road”.
According to a source, Pattinson, 26, will attend the show alone.
“Bosses were hoping that Kristen and Robert would be surprise guests before this scandal blew up. The idea was for them to jointly present awards…but that has been changed,” mirror.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
This would have been their first appearance in public since they parted ways after Stewart’s fling with “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders surfaced.
- Stewart, Pattinson fight over dog's custody - Aug 01, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart not on talking terms - Jul 30, 2012
- Pattinson heartbroken after Stewart's cheating scandal - Jul 27, 2012
- Stewart wants to avoid break-up-related queries - Aug 19, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart to attend premiere together? - Aug 24, 2012
- Stewart upset about facing wrath alone - Aug 17, 2012
- Stewart turns to Pattionson's best buddy for help - Aug 28, 2012
- Stewart happy Pattinson avoided personal talk - Aug 15, 2012
- Pattinson to attend premiere with Stewart - Jul 29, 2012
- Stewart not part of 'On The Road' premiere? - Aug 10, 2012
- Stewart dropped from 'Snow White' sequel - Aug 16, 2012
- Pattinson moves out of Stewart's house? - Jul 27, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson had family plans - Aug 08, 2012
- Pattinson wants man-to-man chat with Sanders - Jul 29, 2012
- Kristen Stewart turns to Gandhi for solace - Aug 23, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,