Stewart bullied for hairy legsJune 26th, 2012 - 4:59 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 26 (IANS) Actress Kristen Stewart says she hated going to school because she was teased by school bullies for not shaving her legs.
“I hated school so much. Look at a picture of me before I was 15. I am a boy. I wore my brother’s clothes, dude! Not like I cared that much, but I remember being made fun of, because I was not wearing designer jeans.
“I did not even think about it. I wore my gym clothes. But it is not like I didn’t care that they made fun of me. It really bothered me,” dailystar.co.uk quoted the 22-year-old as saying.
“I remember this girl in sixth grade looked at me in gym and was like, ‘Oh my god! That’s disgusting - you don’t shave your legs!’,” she said.
- Hudgens hates shooting underwater - Feb 14, 2012
- Pattinson jealous of Stewart - Jul 15, 2012
- Stewart bullied in school because of acting - Sep 15, 2010
- Pattinson put on diet by Stewart? - Apr 11, 2012
- Kristen Stewart hates dressing up - Jul 02, 2010
- Saldana finds ballet difficult - Apr 28, 2012
- Boyle opens up about her teen bullies - Oct 21, 2010
- Stewart quit school after bullies mocked her dream of being an actress - Jun 27, 2010
- When Pattinson cancelled his date - Nov 13, 2011
- Kristen Stewart obsessed with her cat - Jul 21, 2010
- I was a rule follower at school: Kristen - Oct 09, 2011
- Wedding was natural: Kristen Stewart - Nov 16, 2011
- Aniston's first impression of Theroux - Mar 15, 2012
- 'Harry Potter' fan to auction Rowling's boots - Sep 20, 2011
- Kristen Stewart happy to escape high school - Sep 08, 2009