Stewart and I are technically married: PattinsonOctober 30th, 2011 - 8:52 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 30 (IANS) Actor Robert Pattinson says he’s “technically” married to his “Twilight” co-star and girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
The actors tie the knot as young lovers Bella Swan and Edward Cullen in The “Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part I”.
“The wedding scene’s funny because we used a real priest. So technically we are already married because he did all the things you would do in a normal ceremony. So we don’t have a civil union in law, but I guess in the church we are actually married,” dailystar.co.uk quoted him as saying.
Stewart had confirmed long running rumours of romance between her and Pattinson during a recent interview.
- Pattinson is old fashioned romantic - Nov 09, 2011
- Stewart moved by wedding gown - Jan 06, 2012
- New dolls on Pattinson, Stewart 'Twilight' wedding - Jan 12, 2012
- Pattinson hopes 'Twilight' love scene works - Oct 28, 2011
- Stewart injured in 'Twilight' sequel shoot - May 07, 2012
- Intimate scene was surreal: Kristen Stewart - Nov 15, 2011
- Sex scenes are like being on twister: Robert Pattinson - Jan 18, 2011
- Robert Pattinson's Topless Pics In 'Breaking Dawn' Shooting Surface! - Nov 20, 2010
- Kristen looks like an alien: Pattinson - Sep 07, 2011
- Carolina designs Swan's wedding dress - Jun 16, 2011
- Would love to work with SRK: 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart - Oct 30, 2011
- Pattinson, Stewart hit the gym before intimate scene - Nov 07, 2011
- Pattinson calls girlfriend 'sexy goddess' - Dec 06, 2011
- Robert Pattinson Verbalizes That Sex Scenes With Kristen Stewart In Upcoming 'Twilight' Film Were Akin To A Twister - Jan 19, 2011
- Stewart apologises to Pattinson - Jul 26, 2012