Stevie Wonder’s son arrested on domestic violence chargesJune 4th, 2009 - 2:14 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 4 (ANI): Motown legend Stevie Wonder’s son has been arrested in connection with a domestic violence case.
Cops nabbed Keita Morris in Los Angeles on Monday morning, after he allegedly had an argument with an unidentified woman.
Officials revealed that they were reported through an anonymous phone call about a verbal row that turned physical.
According to TMZ, Morris was arrested after the police reached the scene, and found the woman with marks on her body.
The police have charged Morris with felony domestic violence.
Morris was bailed on a 33,333-pound bond, reports the Daily Express.
Morris is Wonder’s son with ex-girlfriend Yolanda Simmons. (ANI)
- Michael Lohan arrested for domestic violence - Mar 23, 2011
- 'Charlie Sheen threatened wife with knife' - Dec 28, 2009
- Lohan's dad again in trouble - Oct 28, 2011
- Dog Chapman bails out Nicholas Cage after New Orleans arrest - Apr 17, 2011
- Lorenzo Lamas' son busted for coke again - Apr 28, 2011
- Nicolas Cage's son arrested - Jul 06, 2011
- Aretha Franklin, Stevie Wonder 'to perform at Motown Record's 50th anniversary' - Nov 08, 2009
- Claire Sinclair quits Playboy - Feb 18, 2012
- Chris Brown releases Don't Wake Me Up video - Jun 13, 2012
- Porn queen Jenna Jameson assaulted by beau - Apr 27, 2010
- Weston Cage booked for domestic abuse - Jul 05, 2011
- Actress Estella Warren arrested in Los Angeles - May 25, 2011
- Stevie Wonder files for divorce from second wife - Aug 05, 2012
- Charlie Sheen out of jail - Dec 26, 2009
- Dead granny in US found stuffed in closet as grandson had sex in room - Apr 01, 2011
Tags: anonymous phone call, cops, daily express, domestic violence case, domestic violence charges, ex girlfriend, felony, london, monday morning, pound bond, simmons, stevie wonder, tmz, unidentified woman