Steven Tyler, new face of Andrew CharlesAugust 12th, 2011 - 10:10 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 12 (IANS) “Aerosmith” rocker Steven Tyler has been appointed as the new face of fashion house Andrew Charles.
Tylor is the inspiration behind the fashion house’s latest collection and will feature in a campaign alongwith his daughter Chelsea, 22.
“I grew up on Aerosmith and Steven Tyler. I’ve always loved his music and his style.I really love the whole concept of mixing music and fashion together. To launch it with such an icon such as Steven is amazing,” contactmusic.com quoted Andy Hilfiger, the creative director of Andrew Charles, as saying.
The collection will be available exclusively in department stores of Macy.
The men’s range features items like bold-patterned cotton shirts and cotton and spandex coated denim jeans, plus a scarf line called Rock Scarf. The women’s collection will be fronted by Chelsea.
- Indian music speaks to soul: rock icon Steven Tyler (Interview) - May 21, 2011
- Steven Tyler quits 'American Idol' - Jul 13, 2012
- Tyler landed 'American Idol' job because of Dioguardi - Apr 28, 2011
- Tommy Hilfiger intends to carry on designing - Dec 15, 2010
- "American Idol" Issues Apology For Steven Tyler's 'Outrageous Behavior' - Feb 04, 2011
- Steven Tyler The Next 'Idol' Judge? - Aug 19, 2010
- 'American Idol' Issues Apology On Behalf Of Judge Steven Tyler - Feb 03, 2011
- Witherspoon new face of Swedish clothing company - Aug 26, 2011
- Winfrey returning as talk show host - Nov 21, 2011
- Step up your style with splash of colours this monsoon (Lifestyle Feature) - Jul 15, 2012
- Steven Tyler to release his first US solo single next month - Apr 28, 2011
- Johnny Depp penning songs with Steven Tyler - May 11, 2011
- When Steven Tyler tried kissing Carrie Underwood onstage at ACM awards - Apr 05, 2011
- I blew $20m on drugs and booze, says Steven Tyler - May 02, 2011
- Tyler likely to return for next season of 'American Idol' - Jul 10, 2011
Tags: aerosmith, andrew charles, charles london, charles tylor, cotton shirts, creative director, daughter chelsea, department stores, face of fashion, fashion house, inspiration, jeans, macy, mixing music, new face, range features, scarf, spandex, steven tyler