Steve Phillips- Brooke Hundley Affair In The Open After Mistress Babbles To Wife Marni PhilipsOctober 22nd, 2009 - 7:17 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Oct. 22, (THAINDIAN NEWS) In the year 1998 the famous baseball analyst and executive, Steve Philips, faced a sexual harassment suit. The suit was settled out of the court itself when he denied any harassment but did admit to having a sexual relationship with the concerned female. The attorney who filed the suit was also quoted as saying he believed Steve. Now years later, Steve is once again in the news for having an affair with Brooke Hundley, who currently serves as a production assistant with ESPN.
The affair started in July according to Steve and ended with three sexual encounters. After this he tried to end the whole mishap when his mistress got angry and started threatening him. She apparently made a number of harassing phone calls and texted him. She even went far enough to write to his wife and say “we both cant have him”.
Steve was reported as saying that he is “deeply sorry that I have put my family and colleagues through this. it is a personal matter that I will not comment on further.” He was also not available for any comments after he was suspended from the show. However, ESPN did not comment on the suspension and also did not reveal what punishment it had lined up for Steve. His luck seemed to run out when his wife too filed for a divorce.
After getting so much media coverage Hudley, who had joined ESPN after her graduation, in September 2008, reportedly deleted her MySpace and Facebook accounts. On Wednesday, her MySpace page showed her mood as being “hopeful”. Earlier she was working as an intern with ABC studios. Hudley is from Ithaca with two degrees in business administration.
- Steve Phillips girlfriend Brooke Hundley Filed Restraining Order - Oct 24, 2009
- ESPN Steve Phillips reveals details about his affair - Oct 22, 2009
- Brooke Hundley has affair with ESPN's Steve Phillips - Oct 22, 2009
- ESPN's Steve Phillips affair with Brooke Hundley out - Oct 21, 2009
- Steve Phillips affair with Brroke Hundley is talk of the town - Oct 23, 2009
- Marni Phillips is divorcing Steve Phillips due to Brooke Hundley - Oct 21, 2009
- ESPN's Steve Phillips affair out in the open - Oct 21, 2009
- ESPN Fires Steve Phillips For Having Affair With Employee - Oct 26, 2009
- David Boreanaz Sued By TV Show Extra - Jul 23, 2010
- ESPN's Steve Phillips fired over affair with Brooke Hundley - Oct 27, 2009
- ESPN fires Steve Phillips, after affair with Brooke Hundley - Oct 26, 2009
- Brooke Hundley Talks About Her Affair With Steve Phillips In "Good Morning America" Interview - Nov 13, 2009
- Woman claims 13-year affair with U.S. presidential hopeful Herman Cain - Nov 29, 2011
- Eddie Long's wife Vanessa Long files for divorce - Dec 03, 2011
- David Boreanaz sued by an actress for sexual harrasment - Jul 23, 2010
Tags: abc studios, baseball analyst, espn, facebook, harassing phone calls, having an affair, hundley, ithaca, marni, media coverage, mishap, mistress, myspace page, personal matter, ranjan, sexual encounters, sexual harassment suit, sexual relationship, steve philips, steve phillips