Steve Irwins son following in his footstepsNovember 30th, 2007 - 2:52 pm ICT by admin
Sydney, November 30 (ANI): Crocodile Hunter Steve Irvins widow, Terry, says their son, Robert, is as passionate about the nature as his father shares the same passion for nature as his late father.
“He’s just so much like Steve,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted her as telling Sky News in Britain.
“He has a real gift for seeing wildlife and being able to interact with it and I think he and Bindi will both follow in their father’s footsteps, she added.
Terry believes their childrens inclination towards nature will help them know their late father even better in future.
“They have a real sense, as Steve did, of local wildlife issues and global wildlife issues, she said.
“Hopefully they’ll see that their dad had a real point in his life to make the world a better place,” she added.
Steve died on 4 September 2006 after being pierced in the chest by a stingray barb. (ANI)
- Slash launches wildlife charity - Aug 24, 2012
- Crocodile Hunter's daughter, 11, wants to become Australia's PM - May 23, 2010
- Terri Irwin says she's not ready to find new love - May 30, 2010
- Steve Irwin's widow 'desperately misses hot in the cot' hubby - Nov 14, 2007
- Steve Irwin zoo to continue fight against ''eco vandalism'' - Sep 04, 2008
- Terry Irwin selling Australia Zoo to relocate to the US? - Mar 17, 2008
- Irwins rift deepens over Australian zoo - Sep 30, 2008
- Steve Irwin''s widow claims shes not looking for love - Nov 15, 2008
- Bindi Irwin to make movie debut in Free Willy 4 - Mar 21, 2009
- Terri Irwin plans to turn Australia Zoo into Disneyland-like safari park - Mar 20, 2008
- Terri Irwin wants Britney to take a break Down Under - Jan 18, 2008
- Terri Irwin's team confronts women's mags - Feb 28, 2008
- Sri Lanka to catch man-eating crocodiles - Apr 13, 2012
- Bindi is just a normal girl: Terri Irvin - Feb 19, 2008
- Steve Irwins father quits his Australia Zoo - Mar 03, 2008