Steve Irwin’s family watch him on ‘daddy video’ every morningNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:42 am ICT by admin
Terry admits that she rarely visits Steve’s top-secret gravesite, but reveals that she has plans to take her youngest child Bob there on his fourth birthday on 1 December.
“I don’t have to go where he is buried. He is with me all the time. Every day we watch a daddy video and while having breakfast and, for the kids, it’s almost like he is still with us,” news.com.au quoted her as saying.
“We’ve got so much wonderful footage of Steve that he’ll be a part of us forever,” she added.
Terri also scotched speculations about her romance with Steve’s friend and manager John Stainton.
She is set to release a book entitled ‘Steve And Me: My Life With The Crocodile Hunter’ later this month. (ANI)
- Slash launches wildlife charity - Aug 24, 2012
- Crocodile Hunter's daughter, 11, wants to become Australia's PM - May 23, 2010
- Terri Irwin says she's not ready to find new love - May 30, 2010
- Bindi Irwin to make movie debut in Free Willy 4 - Mar 21, 2009
- Isabeli Fontana engaged to Rohan Marley - May 17, 2012
- Irwins rift deepens over Australian zoo - Sep 30, 2008
- Terri Irwin's team confronts women's mags - Feb 28, 2008
- Terri Irwin set to wrestle crocs - Jun 18, 2008
- Christine Bleakley wants kids with Frank Lampard - Mar 11, 2011
- Steve Irwins father quits his Australia Zoo - Mar 03, 2008
- Crocodiles ride ocean currents to cross large areas of open sea - Jun 08, 2010
- Terri Irwin plans to turn Australia Zoo into Disneyland-like safari park - Mar 20, 2008
- Steve Irwin''s widow claims shes not looking for love - Nov 15, 2008
- Comedian Fiona O'Loughlin says Bindi Irwin is 'creepy' - Mar 19, 2010
- Bob Irwin explains his departure from Australia Zoo - Apr 03, 2008