Stepson makes Megan Fox happyApril 10th, 2012 - 3:30 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 10 (IANS) Actress Megan Fox says she enjoys a strong bonding with her step-son Kassius and he is one the the most beautiful things in her life.
“A lot of things make me happy. But I feel unbelievably happy when my nine-year-old stepson tells me ‘I’m beautiful’. He is one of the most beautiful things about my life,” she told thesun.co.uk.
The 25-year-old star married actor Brian Austin Green in a private ceremony in Hawaii in 2010, and since then she has enjoyed a strong bond with his nine-year-old son.
“When I started living with Brian, his son was only two and I was 18. But ever since I’ve felt like we’ve created this family together. I’ve basically been looking after Kassius since he was three and that’s part of my world that very few people really ever understood about me.
“I love being a stepmom and I feel that the experience grounds me when nothing else makes sense in my life,” she added.
- 'Megan Fox an amazing stepmom' - Mar 07, 2012
- Is Megan Fox pregnant? - Mar 29, 2012
- Megan Fox not game for one-night stands - Mar 03, 2010
- Megan Fox pregnant with daughter? - May 25, 2012
- Liz Hurley 'learning about men from nine-year-old son' - Apr 26, 2011
- Megan Fox borrows eight-year-old's clothes - Aug 19, 2010
- Fox feels destined to be with Green - Aug 13, 2012
- Jenny McCarthy splits from boyfriend - Aug 17, 2012
- Marriage makes Megan Fox feel safe - Sep 13, 2010
- Megan Fox surprises father with wedding news - Jul 03, 2010
- Megan Fox is absolutely my better half in parenting: Brain Austin Green - Sep 15, 2010
- Wedding Photos Of Brian Austin Green And Megan Fox Revealed - Jul 10, 2010
- Have learnt more about men through my son : Hurley - Apr 27, 2011
- Cruz has no time to worry - Jun 26, 2012
- Megan Fox says she's only slept with two men - Mar 04, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,