Stephen Hawking in ‘The Big Bang Theory’March 14th, 2012 - 6:47 am ICT by IANS
London, March 14 (IANS) Physicist Stephen Hawking has signed up to make a cameo appearance in US sitcom “The Big Bang Theory”, reports contactmusic.com.
“When people would ask us who a ‘dream guest star’ for the show would be, we would always joke and say Stephen Hawking - knowing that it was a long shot of astronomical proportions.
“In fact, we’re not exactly sure how we got him. It’s the kind of mystery that could only be understood by, say, a Stephen Hawking,” said show’s producer Bill Prady.
- Sheen invites Longoria for 'Anger Manegment' cameo - Aug 25, 2012
- China sitcom accused of copying US hit 'Friends' - Aug 07, 2012
- Chinese sitcom accused of copying 'Friends' - Aug 07, 2012
- Kunal Nayyar loves being role model - Aug 15, 2012
- Alien encounter may not be happy one: Nobel laureate - Aug 27, 2012
- Stephen Hawking says he's often mistaken for a Simpsons character - Sep 11, 2010
- Stephen Hawking says that women are 'a complete mystery' - Jan 06, 2012
- Cheryl Cole in 'Modern Family'? - Apr 21, 2012
- Sheen hopes Kutcher will make him proud - Sep 17, 2011
- Cumberbatch to star in 'The Simpsons' - Jul 06, 2012
- Stephen Hawking talks about aliens and how to make a time machine - May 05, 2010
- Hawking at Paralympics? - Aug 26, 2012
- Stephen Hawking Looks Into The Universe, And Declares There Are Aliens - Apr 26, 2010
- 'God did not create the universe' - Sep 02, 2010
- 'God didn't play a hand in The Big Bang', says Stephen Hawking - Sep 02, 2010