Stella McCartney to design British Olympic kitJuly 15th, 2010 - 4:41 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 15 (ANI): Fashion designer Stella McCartney will be designing Britain’s Olympic and Paralympic kit for the London 2012 Games.
McCartney, 38, will also design suits for the athletes - and a special lifestyle range will go on sale for fans this autumn.
She said that it was “an amazing once-in-a-lifetime opportunity”.
Sponsor Adidas said that they approached McCartney because they wanted the most stylish kit as well as the best performing.
“We’re delighted,” the Sun quoted British Olympic Association chief executive Andy Hunt as saying. (ANI)
- Stella Mccartney to design Britain's Olympic team's outfit - Jul 15, 2010
- Stella McCartney opens her first Adidas store - May 30, 2012
- Stella McCartney excited about designing Olympic wear - Jan 14, 2011
- Britain's team kit for London Olympics unveiled - Mar 23, 2012
- Stella McCartney Bags The Opportunity Of Designing Costumes For Team GB London 2012 And Paralympics - Jan 15, 2011
- Jessica Ennis 'labelled "overweight" by UK Athletics' - May 25, 2012
- Stella McCartney designs Britain's Olympic team kit - May 17, 2012
- Stella McCartney designs 2012 Olympics gear - Sep 22, 2010
- Rihanna to work with Stella McCartney ? - Sep 03, 2012
- Stella McCartney designing kids' clothes - Sep 16, 2010
- Stella McCartney gives birth to a girl - Nov 30, 2010
- Lingerie is foundation of woman's wardrobe: McCartney - Nov 26, 2011
- Stella McCartney to make acting debut - Dec 03, 2011
- Hollywood stars attend Alexander McQueen's memorial service - Sep 21, 2010
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
Tags: adidas, andy hunt, autumn, british olympic association, chief executive, designer stella, fashion designer, games, lifestyle range, lifetime opportunity, london 2012, stella mccartney, suits, sun