Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing lineNovember 23rd, 2011 - 2:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 23 (IANS) When it comes to designing clothes for children, singer Gwen Stefani takes her children’s advice for her line.
The 42-year-old, who has two kids - Kingston, 5, and two-year-old Zuma - with singer Gavin Rossdale, loved the “creative” stage of designing her Harajuku Mini for children’s range.
The collection includes biker jackets, skinny jeans, trainers, and backpacks.
“My kids have a big opinion about it. I’m just excited. I think that moms are going to walk into Target and lose their minds,” contactmusic.com quoted Stefani as saying.
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- Gwen Stefani to team up with clothing house - Jul 19, 2011
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- Gwen Stefani fears fame will ruin kids' life - Mar 13, 2011
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- Gwen Stefani launches kids' clothing line - Nov 15, 2011
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- Love confesses affair with Gwen Stefani's husband - Apr 29, 2010
- Gwen Stefani flaunts perfect bod in tiny red bikini in St Barts - Jan 06, 2010
- Gavin Rossdale claims his marriage not in trouble - May 02, 2010
- Gwen Stephani Pregnant? Debuts New Hair Do On Family Outing - May 25, 2010