Stefani struggled to balance work, familyJuly 28th, 2012 - 3:42 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 28 (IANS) Singer Gwen Stefani reveals she struggled to maintain a balance between work and family when her band No Doubt was re-formed in 2008.
“We were only able to get together three days a week and, because I had the kids, there was only a limited amount of time,” dailyrecord.co.uk quoted Stefani as saying.
The 42-year-old singer has sons Kingston, 6, and Zuma, 4, with husband Gavin Rossdale.
But she admits the struggle helped in the success of the record too.
“I was exhausted by the time I got there, so it was a struggle trying to weigh and balance everything out with the kids. But it was that fight that made the record so great,” she added.
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- Gwen Stefani fears fame will ruin kids' life - Mar 13, 2011
- Gwen Stefani struggling to balance motherhood and professional life - Jun 22, 2009
- Gavin Rossdale claims his marriage not in trouble - May 02, 2010
- Marriage to Rossdale is one of my biggest achievements: Gwen Stefani - Apr 08, 2011
- It's painful to be away from Stefani: Rossdale - Nov 21, 2011
- Love confesses affair with Gwen Stefani's husband - Apr 29, 2010
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012