Stefani plans UK moveJanuary 16th, 2008 - 6:29 pm ICT by admin
London, Jan 17 (ANI): Gwen Stefani has plans to move to the UK with her husband Gavin Rossdale.
The 38-year-old singer will move from California to London to support Rossdale during the launch of his solo career, say reports.
A pal said that the Sweet Escape hitmaker loves London, so she wont mind staying there while her hubby promotes the album.
“Gwen loves London so she doesn’t mind staying here while Gav promotes the album, the Mirror quoted her, as saying.
“After months looking after their 19-month-old son - Kingston - it’s Gav’s turn to go out and bring home the bacon, the pal added.
Rossdale releases his currently untitled debut album in April. (ANI)
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- Gavin Rossdale claims his marriage not in trouble - May 02, 2010
- Love confesses affair with Gwen Stefani's husband - Apr 29, 2010
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- My husband cooks for me: Gwen Stefani - Jun 03, 2010
- It's painful to be away from Stefani: Rossdale - Nov 21, 2011
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- Gwen Stefani flaunts perfect bod in tiny red bikini in St Barts - Jan 06, 2010
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- Gwen Stephani Pregnant? Debuts New Hair Do On Family Outing - May 25, 2010
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- Gwen Stefani fears fame will ruin kids' life - Mar 13, 2011
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin to renew their wedding vows - Aug 15, 2012
- Gwen Stefani celebrates 40th B'day with family, friends - Oct 05, 2009