Stefani excited about No Doubt reunionMarch 30th, 2008 - 12:40 pm ICT by admin
New York, March 30 (IANS) Pop star Gwen Stefani, who is pregnant, is excited to be working on a reunion with her band No Doubt. She has posted a message on the band’s official message board thanking her fans for supporting her during her dance record phase. She wrote: “Hey No Doubters, been thinking so much about you all lately as I am back in the studio again with the boys trying to write some new music.
“What an amazing few years it has been - so inspired going through the dance record phase of my life. Thank you so much for all your support! The tour was incredible. We ended up doing over 100 shows around the world and it was so rewarding and again inspiring. Thank you to everyone who came out to see it…memories for life! Great to be home with all my boys.”
Stefani, who is married to rocker Gavin Rossdale, also said that she is having great fun hanging out with the boys, but she had become a little slow in the song-writing part due to her pregnancy, reports perezhiltn.com.
She continued, “Feels crazy to be pregnant all over again. We have been spending every day up in the little studio in our house trying to write music. My favourite part so far is just seeing the boys everyday and hanging out. We have so much fun together.
“The song-writing part is a bit slow on my part. I think, it has something to do with the baby in my belly, but I’m sure it is all of the process and I really believe this could be the most inspired No Doubt record so far. Can’t wait to see what happens. All my love.”
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- Bisexual lover dumped Adele, at 18, for gay friend - Jun 25, 2012
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- Gwen Stefani 'struggling' to write hit songs - Jun 12, 2009
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- Duff takes singing lessons - Dec 10, 2011
- Gwen Stefani launches kids' clothing line - Nov 15, 2011
- Pregnant Hilary Duff hits the studio - Jan 23, 2012
- Gwen Stefani donates $1m to relief effort in Japan - Mar 25, 2011
- Dino Morea On a Nostalgic Trip - Sep 13, 2010
- Robbie Williams pens song for his funeral - Oct 09, 2010
- Gomez doesn't want to talk about Bieber - Jun 26, 2012
- Ashley Roberts quits Pussycat Dolls - Mar 02, 2010
- Madonna gets emotional - Mar 24, 2012