Stefani dismisses Rossdale split reportsJune 6th, 2009 - 12:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 6 (ANI): No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani has shot down reports claiming that her marriage to Gavin Rossdale is on the rocks amid allegations the former Bush frontman has been cheating on her.
According to online gossips, Stefani was on the verge of divorcing Rossdale after reportedly catching him romancing other women, reports Contactmusic.
Rumors claim the stars, who are parents to sons Kingston, three, and Zuma, 10 months, were holding off on announcing their split until after Stefani finishes her current U.S. tour with her reunited band.
However, Stefani’s rep has dismissed the reports, telling Hollyscoop.com, “This story is completely, 100 per cent false.”
The couple has been married since 2002. (ANI)
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- Gavin Rossdale claims his marriage not in trouble - May 02, 2010
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- Love confesses affair with Gwen Stefani's husband - Apr 29, 2010
- Gwen Stephani Pregnant? Debuts New Hair Do On Family Outing - May 25, 2010
- Gwen Stefani fears fame will ruin kids' life - Mar 13, 2011
- Marriage to Rossdale is one of my biggest achievements: Gwen Stefani - Apr 08, 2011