Statham maintains food diarySeptember 18th, 2011 - 6:05 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 18 (IANS) Hollywood actor Jason Statham has started keeping a food diary to monitor his calorie intake.
The 44-year-old actor, who is famed for his muscular physique, never used to be concerned about what he ate. But as he gets older, Statham has started paying more attention and tries not to go over 2,000 calories a day, by eating six small meals, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I never gave a damn about calories. An apple? It’s good for me. I’d have five. Bananas? Eat the bunch. But it’s different now and writing everything down makes it impossible for you to muck up,” he said.
- What keeps Jason Statham fit at 44? (With Images) - Apr 26, 2012
- Huntington-Whiteley obsessed with vintage lingerie - Aug 21, 2012
- Low carb-diet reduces liver fat faster - Apr 17, 2011
- An egg a day keeps unwanted calories at bay - Dec 11, 2011
- A big breakfast 'won't help you shed those pounds' - Jan 17, 2011
- Huntington-Whiteley's protective boyfriend - Sep 03, 2012
- Big breakafast beacons weight loss? Nay, says study - Jan 17, 2011
- Ryan Phillippe love for burgers - Mar 20, 2011
- Eating apples every day keep women's cholesterol at bay - Apr 13, 2011
- High-protein diet reduces hunger in obese - Jul 11, 2011
- Cutting carbs rids liver of fat more effectively - Apr 19, 2011
- Summer best time to shed weight - Apr 04, 2012
- Eating while watching TV 'can cause hunger later on' - Jan 24, 2011
- McDonald's new Favourites Combo has enough calories for a whole day - Feb 20, 2011
- Hemsworth hopes to win appreciation for acting - Jun 28, 2012