Statham buys Stiller’s mansionAugust 5th, 2011 - 3:02 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 5 (IANS) Hollywood action man Jason Statham has bought actor Ben Stiller’s Hollywood Hills mansion for 7.19 million pounds.
The “Transporter” star would set up home with actress-girlfriend Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
The couple’s new Mediterranean-style home features 10 bedrooms and a guest house and is located near the Hollywood Bowl, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Stiller and his actress-wife Christine Taylor had been trying to sell the place since 2009.
- Huntington-Whiteley obsessed with vintage lingerie - Aug 21, 2012
- Shia Labeouf denies crush on 'Transformers 3' co-star - Jul 27, 2010
- Huntington-Whiteley obsessed with Prince Harry - Jul 03, 2011
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wants to go ugly - Jul 04, 2011
- Huntington-Whiteley's protective boyfriend - Sep 03, 2012
- Rosie Huntington plans to move in with Jason Statham - Aug 23, 2010
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley talks about her movie stunts - May 11, 2011
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wants kids - Jul 31, 2012
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan 'headed for splitville' - Oct 18, 2010
- Maxim names Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as the hottest women for 2011 - May 04, 2011
- I was an Ugly Betty: Huntington-Whiteley - Nov 24, 2011
- Trust doesn't come easy for Whiteley - Aug 02, 2012
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley named hottest woman of the year - May 04, 2011
- Ben Stiller to sell New York home - Aug 18, 2012
- Has Depp bought villa in Hollywood for Paradis? - Sep 12, 2012
Tags: action man, actress, bedrooms, ben stiller, christine taylor, girlfriend, guest house, hollywood, hollywood bowl, hollywood hills, huntington, jason statham, london, mediterranean style, rosie huntington whiteley, wife christine