Stars turn out to support Mary J. Blige’s fundraiserMay 4th, 2011 - 8:39 am ICT by IANS
London, May 4 (IANS) Singers Christina Aguilera, Jill Scott and actress Jennifer Hudson were some of the stars who turned out for singer Mary J. Blige’s annual charity concert in New York.
Blige hosted the second Foundation for the Advancement of Women Now (Ffawn) event, to raise awareness of the female empowerment organisation she founded and thanked stars for the success, reports contactmusic.com.
“Thank U, Queen Latifa (sic), Anita Baker, Jennifer Hudson, Christina Aguilera, Jill Scott, Coren (sic) Bailey Rae, 4 making last night so special! Love u 4 ever! Thank u to every one who came out and supported Ffawn last night! This means more to me than you’ll ever know,” the 40-year-old posted on micro-blogging site twitter.
- Christina Aguilera Blunders Again, Falls At Grammy Awards - Feb 14, 2011
- When Christina Aguilera almost tumbled onstage at the Grammys - Feb 14, 2011
- Anita Baker Gearing Up For Next Year's Concert And Her New Album - Nov 30, 2010
- Leona Lewis angry over song leak - Jan 26, 2012
- Christina Aguilera loves her make-up - Apr 25, 2012
- Christina Aguilera to open Grammy Awards? - Feb 08, 2011
- Lady Gaga, Eminem bag top honours at Grammys (Roundup) - Feb 14, 2011
- Carey celebrates birthday by painting bump - Mar 30, 2011
- Christina Aguilera Sizzles On 'DWTS' Stage - Nov 24, 2010
- Justin Bieber now has 11 mn Twitter followers - Jul 14, 2011
- Rihanna, U2 and Jay-Z to release charity singles for Haiti - Jan 21, 2010
- Bieber's grandfather injured - Dec 29, 2011
- Aguilera's perfumes inspired by mother - Dec 23, 2010
- Steven Tyler sings the National Anthem at the AFC championship (Video) - Jan 23, 2012
- Aguilera to release dance comeback - Jul 20, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,