Stars shine down at Wolverine premiereJune 18th, 2009 - 4:35 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Excitement, fun and festivity – were the moods at the premiere of one of the most awaited Hollywood releases of this year – Hugh Jackman’s “X-Men Origins: Wolverine’.
Hosted by Vijay Singh (CEO, Fox Star Studios India) the event was held at Cinemax Versova and was attended by a host of celebrities who couldn’t wait to watch their favourite mutant Wolverine set the screen on fire with all his thunder.
Prateik Babbar was one of the earliest to walk in, followed by friends Vinay Pathak and Ranveer Shorey who came sans girlfriend Konkana Sen. Soon to walk in were Arshad Warsi, Cyrus Sahukar, Rajneish Duggal, Vatsal Seth, Suchitra Krishnamoorthy, Ayub Khan with wife Niharika, Kaliyon Ka Chaman girl Meghna Naidu, Kushal Punjabi, Kashmira Shah with partner Krishna, model turned actress Nethra Raghuraman, actress Bhavna Pani, singer Anaida, music composer Jatin, Anupama Verma, comedian Suresh Menon, singer Shweta Pandit and Luke Kenny. Adhyayan Suman walked in with a bunch of friends and looked like he was in a mood to catch some fun, comedian Vrajesh Hirjee posed enthusiastically in funny gestures for the paparazzi. Other celebs who came in with friends were actress Manisha Koirala (who surely caught everyone’s attention with her new look and slim figure), Directors Mohit Suri and Anthony d’Souza as well as celebrity stylist Aalim.
Among the TV fraternity, were Manav Gohil with wife Shweta, Roshni Chopra, Aman Verma, Gaurav Ghera, Reva Babbar, Purbi Joshi, Aamir with girlfriend Sanjeeda and Narayani Shastri while ex-beau Gaurav Chopra walked in soon after with girlfriend Mouni Roy.
Arshad Warsi and Ayub Khan were seen catching up after a long time and happily posed together for the shutterbugs. Pooja Bedi walked in with Parveen Dusanj.
Shreyas Talpade and Javed Jaffery came in late and were seen sharing a laugh with the photographers.
With all the enthusiasm in the air, it surely felt that tinsel town was more than happy to watch their favourite stars on screen after a long, long wait. -Sampurn Media
- Stars Rush To Catch The Narnia Magic! - Dec 08, 2010
- '1971' director's next a romantic comedy (With Images) - Jun 26, 2012
- Shreyas working overtime to compete with Raveena, Arshad on TV show - Mar 10, 2011
- Bollywood galore at Riteish-Genelia sangeet - Feb 01, 2012
- 'Double Dhamaal' world premiere to be held at IIFA - May 20, 2011
- B-town celebrates Christmas with family, friends - Dec 25, 2011
- Saif teaches Big B how to use iPad (Movie snippets) - Feb 19, 2011
- Wendell displays his 'Timeless' collection at LFW - Aug 05, 2012
- Amrit Sagar captures big fat Indian wedding in new film - Jul 09, 2012
- RIRO's launch party - Jan 13, 2010
- Shilpa plans V-Day for underprivileged (Movie Snippets) - Feb 01, 2011
- It's all about filmy politics: Maria - Jun 26, 2011
- I'm very proud of Vishalji, Rekha ma'am: Priyanka Chopra - May 20, 2011
- Bollywood floods Riteish with B'day wishes - Dec 17, 2011
- Friends greet Ajay, Kajol on the birth of their son - Sep 13, 2010
Tags: aalim, aman verma, anupama verma, arshad warsi, ayub khan, celebrity stylist, cinemax versova, gaurav chopra, gohil, javed jaffery, kashmira shah, kushal punjabi, nethra raghuraman, pooja bedi, purbi joshi, reva babbar, roshni chopra, suchitra krishnamoorthy, tinsel town, vatsal seth