Stars join Hayek for Venice weddingApril 25th, 2009 - 12:51 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 25 (IANS) Mexican actress Salma Hayek and husband Francois Henri Pinault welcomed a host of A-list stars to celebrate their second wedding in Venice, Italy.
Woody Harrelson, David Blaine, Antonio Banderas, Charlize Theron and Hayek’s ex-boyfriend Edward Norton were among the celebrity guests who joined the couple and their baby daughter Valentina for a rehearsal dinner Friday, which was followed by a masked ball, reported contactmusic.com.
Hayek, 42, and Pinault, 46, will marry in the city Saturday, two months after their first nuptials, in Paris, France, Feb 14.
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek's beach outing with daughter - Dec 30, 2010
- Salma Hayek proud of Mexican roots - Aug 25, 2012
- Salma Hayek's husband has a secret love child - Jul 03, 2011
- Salma Hayek graces the Cannes Festival - May 12, 2011
- Salma Hayek shows off her assets during night out in LA - Sep 01, 2010
- Hayek wanted to be single parent - Apr 21, 2012
- Salma Hayek dresses for billionaire hubby - Apr 03, 2012
- Salma Hayek had a "beautiful wedding", says Charlize Theron - Apr 28, 2009
- I like financial independence: Salma - Oct 07, 2011
- Hayek takes husband's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011
- Hollywood stars Hayek, Banderas shatter stereotypes - Oct 28, 2011
- Salma Hayek to take up hubby's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma is proud of being a housewife - May 23, 2011
- Family my priority now: Salma Hayek - Jun 17, 2010
Tags: actress salma hayek, antonio banderas, baby daughter, celebrity guests, charlize theron, contactmusic, david blaine, edward norton, francois henri pinault, masked ball, mexican actress, nuptials, paris france, rehearsal dinner, salma hayek, second wedding, venice italy, venice wedding, wedding in venice, woody harrelson