Stardom has made Emma Watsons love life difficultMarch 17th, 2009 - 3:53 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 17 (ANI): Hollywood actress Emma Watson says that her celebrity status has made her love life difficult, as men feel intimidated by her.
Emma, who plays Hermione in Harry Potter flicks, revealed that men were intimidated by her and found approaching her pretty difficult.
Boys feel intimidated by me, The Daily Star quoted her as saying.
Finding someone that you like, or who likes you, is always
- Emma Watson Wants to Enjoy Her Life! - Oct 21, 2010
- Children are scared of me: Emma Watson - Jul 07, 2011
- Emma Watson Returns To What She Is Best At, Playing Hermione Granger - Dec 22, 2010
- Emma Watson-Rupert Grint In A Lip-Lock? - Nov 16, 2010
- Emma Watson Feels Sick Of Her 'Harry Potter' Fortune - Nov 04, 2010
- Emma Watson takes a break from studies to focus on film career - Mar 09, 2011
- Emma wants to explore herself - Jul 10, 2011
- Emma Watson crops her hair - Aug 07, 2010
- Emma Watson wants to be a strong role model - Jul 13, 2011
- Emma Watson slams 'Twilight' saga for selling sex - Sep 04, 2010
- Men don't really ask me out: Emma Watson - Nov 07, 2010
- Emma Watson quits college - Mar 08, 2011
- Emma Watson: In Love, But Never Experienced Broken Heart - Nov 15, 2010
- Emma Watson begins Oxford classes - Oct 18, 2011
- Emma Watson is planning to go back to Brown University - Jul 19, 2011