Star Trek’s Zoe Saldana loves to wear men’s undies!April 23rd, 2009 - 4:52 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 23 (ANI): American actress Zoe Saldana has in an exclusive interview with Women’s Health magazine revealed that she loves wearing men’s clothing and underwear.
Saldana, 30, who is starring in the upcoming “Star Trek” movie and is featured on the May cover of the magazine, also revealed that she likes masculine things.
“I love wearing men’s clothing and underwear. I just feel so sexy in jeans and a man’s shirt. Plus I love back, red. I love solid colors that say ‘I’m here; I’m strong’,” Fox News quoted her as saying.
“I don’t like things like little sandals that look fragile. I like to look strong and commanding.
“Growing up, my dolls were doctors and on secret missions. I had Barbie Goes Rambo,” she added. (ANI)
- Saldana's fashion choices - Oct 21, 2011
- Zoe Saldana finds men with smooth palms attractive - Jul 06, 2010
- Zoe Saldana desperate for kids - Apr 29, 2012
- Only Versace for me, says Gaga - Jun 10, 2011
- I'm not a pink girl: Saldana - May 15, 2012
- Lesbian rumours don't bother 'Avatar' star Zoe Saldana - Apr 07, 2010
- New York understands fashion: Saldana - Aug 23, 2011
- Zoe Saldana strips down to undies for Calvin Klein - Dec 14, 2010
- Katrina launches Barbie doll inspired by her - May 05, 2011
- Sly to launch new menswear line 'inspired by Rocky and Rambo' - Mar 25, 2011
- Zoe Saldana loves to get drunk with family, friends - Jun 15, 2010
- I feel sexy working with men: Zoe Saldana - May 09, 2010
- MaxMara honours Katie Holmes - Feb 27, 2011
- Is Zoe Saldana pregnant? - Feb 22, 2011
- I've become a little action whore, says 'Avatar' star Zoe Saldana - Nov 25, 2009