STAR Plus unveils the adventures ofMarch 19th, 2009 - 3:43 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Shaurya Aur Suhani
Premieres March 21, Saturday at 8 pm
Mumbai, March 19:-Bringing distinctive concepts and storylines alive on television, STAR Plus, India’s most preferred Hindi General Entertainment Channel, promises more interesting, larger than life and endearing characters that will not only entertain but also inspire. The latest offering - Shaurya Aur Suhani, produced by Sunjoy Wadhwa’s Sphere Origins, is a story about bravery and the fight against injustice, as also a story of love and pride.
Premiering on March 21 at 8 pm, the one hour adventure series will air every Saturday and Sunday. Shaurya Aur Suhani is a story of a brave and good hearted young man, Shaurya, who is unaware that he’s the Prince of a royal family and his struggle to regain his kingdom. This fight and struggle is intertwined with his romantic love story with Princess Suhani. It portrays love story of two human beings, who are separated by class and find their way to each others heart.
Commenting on this series, Shaurya Aur Suhani, Vivek Bahl, Senior Creative Director, STAR Plus said, “With Shaurya Aur Suhani, we aim to bring one of the most colourful and quintessentially romantic swashbuckling adventures in Indian television history. Our endeavour is to make it a classic in adventure stories. It’s smart, well written with great characters and witty dialogue. There is lots of action and seemingly impossible to escape situations, but once again the villains will be defeated. And let’s not forget humor and romance.”He also adds, “Character building is the key to story-telling; we aim to create endearment towards the character to the point of audience empathising, or in parallel, living that character. We have successfully built characters like Mihir-Tulsi, Om-Parvati, Juhi-Sumeet, Sujal-Kashish, Sadhna-Alekh, Ragini-Ranveer, Rani-Yudhisthir, Prithwiraj-Sanyukta in the past and hope that viewers will similarly relate to Shaurya Aur Suhani. The charisma, emotions and the warmth between the two leads and the other characters is sure to leave the viewers asking for more. ”
To suit the mega screenplay designed for this show, STAR Plus introduces Saurabh Pandey as Shaurya & Srithi Jha as Suhani and they will join the galaxy of actors including Manish Wadhwa as Takshak and Vineet Kumar as Simha playing the consummate small screen villains from the line–up of new talented actors. The other actors who are a part of this adventure series are Manoj Verma, Shaji Choudhary, Lilliput, Rohit Purohit, Roshmita, Ankit Shah, Rahul Dosani and Geeta.
So block your date, starting March 21 at 8 pm, STAR Plus brings you the most courageous action hero and his adventures in “Shaurya Aur Suhani’. Stay tuned. -Sampurn Media
- Sphere Origins come up with- Shaurya and Suhani - Mar 20, 2009
- "Playing A Blind Girl's Role Is More Challenging", Srithi Jha - Jun 21, 2010
- Girls, get on Facebook... Ekta's hunting for a lead! - May 24, 2010
- Saurabh Pandey turns out to be a real life action hero - Apr 21, 2009
- Shaurya pe hua attack - girls ka - Jun 16, 2009
- I want to make my absence felt: Anupam Kher (Interview) - Feb 09, 2011
- 'Villains have vanished from Hindi cinema' - Jul 11, 2011
- Army to scale world's eighth highest peak - Mar 08, 2011
- ''Bidaai' Comes To An End On Star Plus - Nov 15, 2010
- Suhani recollects her memory in Swarg! - Mar 29, 2010
- Sanjiv Wadhwa held in CWG overlays scam - Mar 07, 2011
- Jolie excited about wearing horns in 'Maleficent' - Mar 27, 2012
- 133 million have no access to optometrist - Mar 22, 2012
- 'Where goddesses are worshipped, women are treated badly' (With Image) - Jan 31, 2012
- Neha says no to fitting in other's shoes - Mar 16, 2010
Tags: adventure series, character building, creative director, distinctive concepts, endearing characters, endearment, general entertainment, indian television, larger than life, love story, om, rani, royal family, storylines, sujal kashish, swashbuckling adventures, television history, television star, wadhwa, witty dialogue