Star Of ‘Sister, Sister’, Tamera Mowry, Gets Engaged For the Second Time To Adam HousleyJuly 29th, 2010 - 8:19 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
July 29, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): ‘Sister, Sister’ happened to be a reasonably popular sitcom of American television. Its story revolved around identical twin girls, whose names in this sitcom happened to be Tia Landry and Tamera Campbell. These two characters were enacted by Tia Mowry and Tamera Mowry respectively, who were, obviously, identical twins in real life too. In the sitcom, these twins get estranged and then adopted at nativity. 14 years subsequently, they bump into each other. Then, interesting developments take place in their lives. This happens to be the summary of the storyline of this sitcom.
A pleasant piece of news has now surrounded the life of 32-year-old Tamera Mowry. The former teen star is on the verge of becoming a wife. She has, for the second time, got engaged to Adam Housley. He happens to be a 38-year-old correspondent functioning for the generally conservative Fox News.
A credible source has uttered to ‘E! News’ that Adam had put forth the proposal in the previous week to Tamera in Italy. One might be forgiven for wondering about why the engagement has taken place for the second time. Well, the answer to that, as uttered by the aforementioned credible source, is that Adam and Tamera had got engaged a few years back. However, it was terminated by them then. Since the preceding year, however, the two have been endeavoring to revive their relationship. Now, Adam has positioned the cherished ring on Tamera’s finger.
Nonetheless, Tamera will have to persuade her family in a persuasive manner that Adam has all the facets to be an excellent husband. That is because her family is not very ecstatic about their union. Tia Mowry and Adam have not succeeded in getting on like a house on fire. Nevertheless, Tamera and Adam are contented and desire to bequeath another chance for the revival of their alliance.
The twosome is presently not residing in concert. They do, however, intend to move in as one in the near future. No concrete plans for their forthcoming conjugal ceremony have been laid. But a buddy of theirs has revealed that the conjugal ceremony will, in all probability, take place at the familial vineyard in Napa of Adam.
One can only hope that prosperousness and contentment prevails in the lives of Tamera and Adam.
- Fox Correspondent Adam Housley Gets Engaged To "Sister, Sister" Actress Tamera Mowry - Jul 28, 2010
- Sister, Sister star Tamera Mowry is engaged to Adam Housley yet again - Jul 29, 2010
- Tia Mowry Gets Engaged After Sister Tamera Mowry - Jul 29, 2010
- Tia Mowry Expects Her First Kid With Husband Cory Hardrict - Jan 12, 2011
- Adam Housley Proposes Marriage To Tamra Mowry - Jan 21, 2011
- Tia Mowry gives birth to baby boy - Jun 30, 2011
- Tia Mowry On The Mo'Nique Show - Jun 01, 2010
- No two of us are alike, even identical twins - Mar 29, 2011
- Lisa Ray engaged (With Images) - Feb 01, 2012
- Kate Winslet And Sam Mendes Want To Rescue Their Rocky Marriage - Jul 13, 2010
- Ali Landry's ex Mario Lopez had sex in stag party - Feb 14, 2011
- Brit couple's pair of twins beat 17m-to-one odds to share same b'day - Apr 18, 2011
- Tia Mowry writes motherhood manual - May 07, 2012
- Seth Green And Clare Grant Get Hitched - May 04, 2010
- The Game Set To Return To American TV - Jun 01, 2010
Tags: adam housley, american television, credible source, e news, facets, fox news, identical twin girls, identical twins, landry, men at work, pen men, persuasive manner, s finger, sister sister, sitcom, tamera mowry, teen star, tia mowry, twosome, verge