Star kids have an edge over others: Arbaaz KhanJuly 17th, 2012 - 5:50 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 17 (IANS) Actor-filmmaker Arbaaz Khan admits that star kids have an edge over outsiders as they are aware of the way the industry functions.
“Many people come from outside in the film industry. Of course, star kids have the edge and advantage of being associated with the star families. They grow up in the film family so they know how things work and what they have to do,” Arbaaz said at the premiere of the movie “Challo Driver” here.
But Arbaaz feels that the industry is opening up to fresh talent and appreciates the trend.
“A lot of people want to be actors, directors, technicians and this industry welcomes them with opens arms,” he added.
Meanwhile, Arbaaz is looking forward to the release of his brother Salman’s “Ek Tha Tiger”, which is set to hit screens this Independence Day.
“‘Ek Tha Tiger’ is looking interesting, even the promos are interesting. An image is created to see the film when you watch the promo and it has been the longest gap for bhai (Salman Khan),” he said.
“I think till now there has been no such long gap of almost a year. His last film released on Eid and this one is also releasing on Eid. There was no film in between so everybody is excited,” he added.
- Salman roars in 'Ek Tha Tiger', teaser gets roaring response - May 11, 2012
- Salman inspires 'Zilla Ghaziabad' director to name son Tiger (Movie Snippets) - Aug 21, 2012
- Why didn't Sohail go for Salman's surgery? - Sep 03, 2011
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' promises full on entertainment (IANS Preview) - Aug 13, 2012
- First draft of 'Dabangg 2' ready: Arbaaz Khan - Sep 23, 2011
- Kabir Khan calls 'Ek Tha Tiger' complete package - Aug 12, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' not anti-Pakistan, assures Kabir Khan - Jul 11, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' will be super hit, predicts Aamir - Jul 12, 2012
- Salim Khan feels 'Ek Tha...' is Salman's landmark film - Jul 22, 2012
- Rs.200 crore doesn't matter for 'Ek Tha Tiger' now: Salman Khan - Sep 17, 2012
- Salman's fans have given him the best Eidi: Sohail Khan - Aug 17, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' most watched video on mobiles - Sep 21, 2012
- I became better with every film: Bipasha (Movie Snippets) (With Image) - Aug 26, 2012
- Actors should forget health issues while shooting: Salman Khan - Jul 21, 2012
- Sonakshi's prediction rings true for 'Ek Tha Tiger' - Aug 21, 2012
Tags: actors, arbaaz khan, bhai, brother, eid, ek, film industry, gap, independence day, industry functions, july 17, last film, long gap, mumbai, outsiders, promos, salman khan, screens, star kids, tiger