Stallone’s son planned to marry before deathJuly 16th, 2012 - 6:32 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 16 (IANS) Sylvester Stallone’s son Sage Stallone, who was found dead, had planned to marry his girlfriend as early as next weekend.
The 36-year-old’s attorney and longtime friend George Braunstein revealed the actor was very full of life and he wanted to tie the knot.
“He was very creative, energetic and very full of life. We were just joking about how he was going to get married and have a fun marriage. There was nothing dark or depressing, no problems, certainly no financial problems,” Braunstein told eonline.com.
He claims Sage did not drink alcohol or take drugs.
“I never knew him to drink alcohol. I never saw him take drugs. I never knew of anything like that at all,” he said.
Law enforcement sources said Sage may have been dead for a minimum of three or four days, possibly as long as a week, before his body was discovered by his housekeeper.
But Braunstein dismissed such claims, saying: “Sage was a really young, very sensitive, and very talented kid. There has been no indication that there was anything wrong in his life.”
- Sylvester Stallone hires private investigator - Jul 19, 2012
- Sage Stallone was dead for several days - Jul 15, 2012
- Sage did not commit suicide, says friend - Jul 21, 2012
- Drug overdose common way to die in showbiz: Siddharth (Movie Snippets) - Jul 15, 2012
- Sage was centre of our universe: Sylvester - Jul 17, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone's son found dead - Jul 14, 2012
- Sage Stallone died of heart attack - Aug 31, 2012
- Cause of Sage Stallone's death still unknown - Jul 16, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone leads mourners at Sage's funeral - Jul 23, 2012
- Payne's engagement rumours not true - Jul 12, 2012
- Olivia Wilde owes life to Walton Goggins - Jul 26, 2011
- Mcconaughey to wed this weekend? - Jun 10, 2012
- Wahlberg ate 10 meals a day for movie role - Jun 24, 2012
- Stallone's ex wife ready to tell all - Sep 03, 2010
- Drew Barrymore to wed in June? - Apr 27, 2012