Stallone goes toe-to-toe with candy machine!April 16th, 2008 - 5:06 pm ICT by admin
London, April 16 (ANI): Hollywood muscleman Sylvester Stallone was seen yelling at a vending machine which gave him the wrong candy.
The incident took place when the Rock Balboa star had appeared at a Los Angeles courthouse for jury duty.
“I ordered M&Ms and got Skittles. Guilty as charged,” the Daily News quoted the Rocky as saying while replying to a question about the reported run-in.
As to what caused him to lose his trademark cool, Stallone said: “They were for my wife.”
An onlooker told TMZ.com that Stallone became angry when the candy machine did not give him the treat he wanted, and started yelling at it.
“Justice was served,” Stallone said while leaving a courtroom.
A spokeswoman for the star said: “He was at the courthouse to fulfil his civic duty.” (ANI)
- Robert De Niro, Sly 'to play rival boxers in new movie' - Oct 23, 2010
- Sylvester Stallone Gets Injured While Shooting For "The Expendables" - Jan 09, 2010
- When Sly's half-naked fan finally met his hero - Dec 06, 2010
- Sage Stallone was dead for several days - Jul 15, 2012
- Sly made no money from sixth 'Rocky' movie - Aug 07, 2010
- Sage was centre of our universe: Sylvester - Jul 17, 2012
- Stallone regrets making 'Rocky V' - Jul 08, 2010
- Sylvester Stallone Plans To Take Up Direction - Jun 28, 2010
- I do one film a year: John Abraham - Sep 29, 2011
- Hollywood's Aging Action stars are still going strong - Jan 11, 2010
- Sly kills Rambo 5 plans - May 04, 2010
- Sly's 'Expendables' truck sold for $132K at auction - Jan 25, 2011
- Charlie Sheen makes move to trademark 22 of his catchphrases - Apr 06, 2011
- Kanye West's 'Stronger' voted best workout song ever - Apr 08, 2011
- Stallone announces that 'Rocky the musical' is coming soon - Nov 23, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , ,