Stallone bans daughters from dating until middle ageAugust 3rd, 2010 - 3:56 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 3 (IANS) Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone has banned his daughters from dating until they are middle-aged.
The “Rocky” star, father to three girls by his third wife Jennifer Flavin - Sophia, 14, Sistine, 12, and eight-year-old Scarlett and sons Sage, 34, and Seargeoh, 31, from his marriage to first wife Sasha Czack, admits raising girls has brought out his protective side, reports imdb.com.
“You worry. You know, boys. I won’t let ‘em date till they’re 45. I adore them. I’ve also got my two sons who are all grown up now but it’s totally different this time around. Girls are very different to bring up than boys. I’ve learned that,” he said.
- Stallone Bans Daughters From Dating - Aug 04, 2010
- Sage was centre of our universe: Sylvester - Jul 17, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone leads mourners at Sage's funeral - Jul 23, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone's son found dead - Jul 14, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone shuns Viagra - Aug 26, 2010
- When Sylvester Stallone plunged into depression - Aug 03, 2010
- Stallone at 50 was depressed over failing film career - Aug 03, 2010
- Sylvester Stallone - an 'overprotective' father - Aug 17, 2010
- Sylvester Stallone hires private investigator - Jul 19, 2012
- Sage did not commit suicide, says friend - Jul 21, 2012
- Stallone's son planned to marry before death - Jul 16, 2012
- Sage Stallone died of heart attack - Aug 31, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone won't do drama films - Aug 11, 2010
- Travolta to receive lifetime achievement honour - Jan 13, 2011
- Stallone to launch men's lifestyle brand - Mar 25, 2011
Tags: actor sylvester stallone, different this time, first wife, hollywood, hollywood actor, jennifer flavin, marriage, middle age, middle aged, sage, sasha czack, scarlett, sophia, sylvester stallone, three girls, wife jennifer