Stallone at 50 was depressed over failing film careerAugust 3rd, 2010 - 2:46 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 3 (IANS) Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone has revealed that he plunged into deep depression after a string of box office flops and two failed marriages when he was about to hit 50.
“I was very depressed about my personal life and my career wasn’t in any great shape either. I was also about to hit 50 and naturally you start to worry about how you age, how you look and what life has in store for you. But I went through that mid-life crisis, if you want to call it that, and today things are looking pretty good,” dailystar.co.uk quoted 64-year-old actor-director as saying.
The “Rambo” star had failed marriages to actress Sasha Czack and former model Brigitte Nielsen. However, he overcame the depression after he found love again with his third wife Jennifer Flavin.
“You never expect happiness after you’ve gone through a lot of suffering in your life. A lot of my romantic troubles in the past were my own fault because I was too naive and too trusting of certain women in my life. I was burned and burned badly. But I also learned a lot about women in the process, good and bad,” he added.
- When Sylvester Stallone plunged into depression - Aug 03, 2010
- Sylvester Stallone leads mourners at Sage's funeral - Jul 23, 2012
- Stallone bans daughters from dating until middle age - Aug 03, 2010
- Sage was centre of our universe: Sylvester - Jul 17, 2012
- Stallone Bans Daughters From Dating - Aug 04, 2010
- Sylvester Stallone shuns Viagra - Aug 26, 2010
- Stallone working on fifth 'Rambo' movie - May 01, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone's son found dead - Jul 14, 2012
- Brigitte Nielsen had sex with Arnie, Sly, and Sean Penn! - Apr 22, 2011
- Sly not guilty about his violent scenes - Aug 13, 2010
- Stallone's son planned to marry before death - Jul 16, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone drops 'Rambo 5' plans - May 04, 2010
- Stallone's ex wife ready to tell all - Sep 03, 2010
- 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' to get a new star soon - Feb 01, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone Plans To Take Up Direction - Jun 28, 2010
Tags: actor sylvester stallone, actress, box office, brigitte nielsen, depression, failed marriages, film career, former model, great shape, happiness, hollywood, hollywood actor, london, mid life crisis, personal life, rambo, sasha czack, sylvester stallone, wife jennifer, women in my life