SRK’s ‘Rab Ne…’ wins at Okinawa FestivalApril 2nd, 2010 - 6:57 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 2 (IANS) Shah Rukh Khan starrer “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi” won the Grand Prix of Peace award and a cash prize at the Okinawa International Film Festival.
The audience voted for the winner in the festival that took place in Okinanwa, Japan March 20-28.
Released worldwide Dec 12, 2008, “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi” was directed by Aditya Chopra and featured newcomer Anushka Sharma and Shah Rukh in the lead. The film revolved around a simple man who disguises himself as another person to win the love of his wife.
- YRF launches new face with Anushka Sharma - Feb 04, 2010
- Working with new actors a learning experience: SRK - Aug 06, 2012
- 'Rab Ne...' will always remain special: Anushka Sharma - Dec 10, 2011
- Bonding with co-stars works for romantic film: SRK - Sep 26, 2011
- YRF's 'Band Baaja Baraat' releases Dec 10 - Sep 26, 2010
- It was refreshing to work with Katrina: Anushka Sharma - Aug 08, 2012
- Bipasha wants Atif to sing just for her (Movie Snippets) - Nov 26, 2010
- I'm lucky to work with Shah Rukh again: Anushka - Apr 06, 2012
- Movie Preview: Band Baaja Baraat - Dec 09, 2010
- Spice up V-Day with romantic Bollywood movies - Feb 09, 2012
- Anushka Sharma To Star Opposite Akshay Kumar In Patiala House - Jun 29, 2010
- Anushka Sharma Won’t Be A Part Of 'Desi Boyz' - Dec 04, 2010
- Shah Rukh, Katrina come together for Yashraj - Jun 27, 2011
- Never had three-film deal with Yash Raj: Anushka Sharma (Interview) - Dec 08, 2010
- Never a problem with Aditya Chopra: Habib Faisal - May 05, 2012