SRK shooting for ‘Don’ sequel in MalaccaFebruary 16th, 2011 - 4:24 pm ICT by ANI
Kuala Lumpur, Feb 16 (ANI): Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is currently in Sungai Udang, Malacca, to shoot the sequel to his 2006 hit, Don.
The actor is happy to be able keep his promise to shoot a movie in Malacca, reports the Star Online.
Khan said that he would spend several more days in Malacca with the 140 actors and crewmembers.
“I play the villain but one which the women love,” he said about his role after a luncheon with Malacca Chief Minister Datuk Seri Mohd Ali Rustam yesterday.
The movie is set for worldwide release on Christmas Day. (ANI)
- Shah Rukh Khan reaches Malaysia to film 'Don' sequel - Feb 14, 2011
- Fan 'in dreamland' after meeting Shah Rukh Khan - Feb 17, 2011
- Shah Rukh Khan in Malaysia to film 'Don' sequel - Feb 14, 2011
- Fan spends $3,300 to meet Shah Rukh Khan - Feb 17, 2011
- Malacca plans to hold Shah Rukh Khan concert - Nov 11, 2009
- Malaysian state plans to hold Shah Rukh concert - Nov 11, 2009
- SRK may miss his date with Datukship due to busy schedule - Nov 20, 2008
- Shah Rukh returns in villainous avatar in 'Don 2' (IANS Preview) - Dec 20, 2011
- Shah Rukh Khans Datuk title will boost tourism in Malacca - Oct 23, 2008
- Shah Rukh Khan to go to Malacca to receive Datuk title - Oct 22, 2008
- Malaysian men behind sex video unmasked - Mar 24, 2011
- SRK begins his first ever shooting schedule in Kashmir Valley - Aug 27, 2012
- Kashmir makes SRK relax, unwind after years - Sep 01, 2012
- Nervousness before film release is greatest high: SRK - Dec 21, 2011
- Shah Rukh to pay airfare to receive Malaysia's 'Datuk' honour - Oct 24, 2008