SRK remembers late father (Movie Snippets)September 19th, 2012 - 8:03 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 19 (IANS) Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan became nostalgic as he remembered his late father on his death anniversary Wednesday.
“Where shall I find you now, in which garden can we sit? Where might you and I chat for a bit? My father’s ‘barsi’ today. 31 years without him,” tweeted the 46-year-old.
Shah Rukh recently fulfilled one of his father’s wish by visiting Kashmir. The superstar was there to shoot Yash Chopra’s “Jab Tak Hai Jaan”, and shot in Pahalgam, Gulmarg and Srinagar for it.
In the film, SRK plays an army officer named Samar, and he is paired opposite Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma.
‘Heroine’ in safe zone: Bhandarkar
All geared up for “Heroine”, which uncovers the truth behind an actress’ life, director Madhur Bhandarkar is confident the movie is in a safe zone in terms of earning profits.
“The film is made on a moderate budget of around Rs.22 crore to Rs.23 crore and adding the marketing and promotion costs, it rounds up to around Rs.32 crore. As long as making profit is concerned, ‘Heroine’ is in a safe zone,” Bhandarkar told IANS.
“For a film made in such a budget, it is releasing in around 2,300 theatres. People are very excited to watch it and we will get good price from satellite rights,” he added.
“Heroine”, releasing Friday depicts the ups and downs in the life of a superstar named Mahi Arora, played by actress Kareena Kapoor. It also features Randeep Hooda and Arjun Rampal.
No delay in ‘Dhoom 3′ shoot: Uday
Bollywood actor Uday Chopra, who has ended up with a fracture foot during the shoot of upcoming film “Dhoom 3″, says the shoot of the film will not suffer.
“I fractured my foot trying to do a stunt. Guess I should leave stunts to stunt men. Well, I guess I have eight weeks to really learn this lesson,” Uday tweeted.
However, the actor is in good spirits.
“‘Dhoom 3′ will not get delayed. Apparently man invented pain killers for this very reason,” he further posted.
The film is being produced by Aditya Chopra and written by Vijay Krishna Acharya.
“Dhoom 3″ will also see actors Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif along with Abhishek Bachchan. The film is likely to hit screens next year.
- Priyanka heads for London to promote 'Barfi!' (Movie Snippets) - Aug 28, 2012
- Pritish Nandy calls Emraan 'special actor' (Movie Snippets) - Jun 08, 2012
- Whatever Aamir touches turns to gold: Uday Chopra - Jul 25, 2012
- Shirish Kunder praises Andrew Garfield (Movie Snippets) - Jul 02, 2012
- Aamir Khan opts for simple look in 'Dhoom 3' - Jul 11, 2012
- No delay in 'Dhoom: 3': YRF - Mar 27, 2012
- Reality better than dreams: Katrina Kaif (Interview) - Apr 27, 2012
- YRF's next with SRK, Katrina goes on the floors Monday - Jan 08, 2012
- Katrina Kaif to raise oomph in 'Dhoom: 3' - Sep 23, 2011
- Jacqueline trains hard for 'Race 2' action scenes - May 05, 2012
Tags: arjun rampal, army officer, crore, death anniversary, dhoom 3, gulmarg, jaan, kareena kapoor, katrina kaif, life director, moderate budget, pain killers, promotion costs, randeep hooda, safe zone, samar, satellite rights, shah rukh khan, uday chopra, ups and downs