SRK and Shirish call truceJanuary 31st, 2012 - 10:40 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Jan 31 (IANS) All’s well that ends well. Shah Rukh Khan and Shirish Kunder called a truce Tuesday, a day after they were embroiled in a scuffle at a party. Shirish said their friendship has become stronger than ever now.
“Sajid Nadiadwala and Sajid Khan were the mediators and had arranged a meeting. Whatever issues we had, we kept before each other and the misunderstanding has been solved. Things are sorted out now and our friendship is renewed,” Shirish told IANS, after the patch-up.
Shirish along with his wife Farah Khan, brother-in-law Sajid Khan and producer Sajid Nadiadwala had arranged the meeting at Shah Rukh’s house Mannat.
“It was a mutual thing and was not about saying sorry to each other. Since I am younger I can’t expect Shah Rukh to say sorry. We kept our egos aside and were gracious enough about it. Being the younger, I should have not reacted like this. Our relationship has become stronger like never before. Everything that was said has been cleared face to face now,” he added.
Shah Rukh is alleged to have hit Shirish at a bash organised by Sanjay Dutt to celebrate the success of “Agneepath”. The fight is said to have taken place at a popular club in the early hours Monday.
Farah, who was the first one to speak about the incident, is also happy that things are sorted out.
“It was really ugly what has been happening since yesterday. It was getting blown out of proportion. With all kind of different rumours and stories, it was just too much of negativity to handle. I thank Sajid Nadiadwala and my brother Sajid Khan that they took the initiative and we met up,” Farah told TV channel Times Now.
“It is not pleasant episode to have happened. Things were going out of hand, everyone wanted to take sides and Shah Rukh, Gauri, Shirish and me were the ones who were getting affected directly by what was happening,” she added.
“Fights happen in every family and you have to sort it out and ours is now finally sorted. What we spoke is a very personal thing but everything is sorted and all the people who were getting entertained by this, just want to say ’sorry’, as they won’t be getting entertained anymore,” she added.
- SRK, Shirish call truce (Second Lead) - Jan 31, 2012
- Shah Rukh mum over patch up - Feb 01, 2012
- SRK, Shirish patch up, courtesy Sajid, Gauri (Lead) - Jan 31, 2012
- SRK mum on 'slapgate', says reportage affecting his kids (Lead) - Feb 01, 2012
- Shakespearean farce or SRK's short fuse? B-Town debates - Jan 31, 2012
- Everybody fights and reunites, why criticise us: Farah - Jul 31, 2012
- Farah sad with SRK-Shirish brawl - Jan 30, 2012
- Nadiadwala teams up with SRK, Salman for a bouquet of films - Feb 24, 2011
- SRK And Akshay On Joint Production Plan! - Sep 07, 2010
- Could Farah Khan’s “Tees Maar Khan” Con The Audiences Into The Theatres? - Dec 27, 2010
- SRK-Shirish brawl jokes storm internet - Jan 31, 2012
- 'Anarkali disco chali' puts pressure on Malaika, Farah - Feb 13, 2012
- Shirish left 'Kick': Salman Khan - Sep 03, 2012
- 'Student...' not releasing with 'Joker': Karan Johar - Jan 25, 2012
- 'Slapgate' reportage affecting my kids: Shah Rukh - Feb 01, 2012
Tags: brother, call truce, egos, farah khan, friendship, initiative, mediators, misunderstanding, negativity, popular club, proportion, relationship, rumours, sajid khan, sajid nadiadwala, sanjay dutt, shah rukh khan, shirish kunder, srk, tv channel