SRK acknowledges Big B’s concern over his healthSeptember 10th, 2010 - 4:43 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 10 (IANS) When Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan expressed his concern over Shah Rukh Khan’s health, the actor was quick to call him to acknowledge his concern.
Amitabh had tweeted on Shah Rukh’s account: “ShahRukh… you were sounding fine… but you need to sound better… look after yourself.”
After that Shah Rukh called the 67-year-old to reply to the online message.
“Had a call from Shah Rukh acknowledging my concern for his health on twitter. Laughed and joked a bit about his condition, his body suit, and his twit page getting jammed by millions of tweets from journalist friends, thereby not being able to get to read some of the messages he is getting.
“Gauri, his wife, he said had made him aware of my tweet and was expressing concern that he was still not looking after himself, despite my little health care advice,” Amitabh posted on his blog.
The two superstars have worked on a couple of films together including “Mohabbatein” and “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham”.
- Big B introduces 'RA.One' game in movie - Oct 08, 2011
- Has Shah Rukh ignored Big B's birthday wish? - Nov 13, 2009
- Why is Karan upset with the Khans? - Sep 06, 2012
- K3G my biggest celluloid dream possible: Karan Johar - Dec 14, 2011
- Amitabh, Jaya team up after 10 years for jewellery ad - Mar 22, 2011
- Karan wants 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham' sequel: Big B - Dec 26, 2010
- Big B remembers 'benevolent' Achala Sachdev (Movie Snippets) - May 01, 2012
- The many 'Shah Rukhis' of Vienna head for Berlin - Jan 20, 2012
- Big B wants more work with Jaya - Mar 23, 2011
- Big B, Hrithik electrify but SRK steals the show - Oct 08, 2010
- Shah Rukh in awe of Big B - Oct 05, 2011
- My birthday party my biggest hit, says Karan Johar - Jun 14, 2012
- Birthday wishes galore for 'witty' RGV - Apr 07, 2012
- Jaya and I will work together in films again: Amitabh - Apr 29, 2011
- SRK goes solo for 'Koffee With Karan' (Movie Snippets) - Dec 06, 2010