Spray tan makes Kim’s skin glowJune 28th, 2012 - 5:58 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 28 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian reveals that she gets spray tan done in every 10 days in order to maintain the glow on her face.
“I have a spray tan every 10 days - I know I do it a lot but I love it. I have a guy called Jimmy Coco come to my house in LA and spray me. I don’t know what fake tan he uses, but he’s a great tanner,” Kardashian told Now magazine.
The 31-year-old also admits that she relies on fake tan when she suffers from the painful skin condition of psoriasis, reports contactmusic.com.
“My psoriasis is flared up right now. It’s really bad and it’s annoying. I’m using Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs which is a wash off tan and is the only thing that works for me as it really covers it up,” Kardashian said.
- Britney Spears finds it hard to be like Kim Kardashian - Sep 07, 2012
- Kim Kardashian suffers from psoriasis - Mar 15, 2012
- What keeps Kim Kardashian glowing? - Jul 07, 2011
- Kim Kardashian went wig-shopping after divorce - May 30, 2012
- Kim Kardashian wanted mysterious fragrance - Jun 06, 2012
- Kardashian game for cosmetic surgery - Jun 30, 2012
- Kim's mom happy with Kanye West - Jun 29, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's Twitter account hacked - Feb 23, 2011
- Similarities are important: Kim Kardashian - Aug 14, 2012
- Ray J releases book on infidelity - Feb 23, 2012
- Kim Kardashian dislikes her thighs - Sep 18, 2010
- Kim remembers dad at wedding - Aug 22, 2011
- Kim Kardashian misses her dad - Jul 09, 2012
- My romance with West will last: Kim - Jul 06, 2012
- No kids for now, says Kim Kardashian - Feb 16, 2012