SpongeBob or Ninja Hattori - funky eyewear for kids! (With Images)August 30th, 2011 - 7:17 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 30 (IANS) Be it SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer or Ninja Hattori - Nickelodeon channel has launched a complete collection of eyewear based on its cartoon characters and directed at the children’s market.
The frames, which are available in over 30 different styles, are aimed at children between four to 12 years of age.
“Through this partnership with Ganko, we hope to make the experience of wearing glasses, an exciting one for kids. The entire Nickelodeon range is vibrant and reflects the key attributes of our respective characters - SpongeBob SquarePants, Ninja Hattori and Dora the Explorer,” Sandeep Dahiya, senior vice president, Consumer Products, Viacom18 Media Pvt Ltd, said in a statement.
“In a category such as this, it’s paramount that the product quality is world-class and Ganko has ensured that apart from trendy designs, the products meet stringent international standards,” he added.
The range will be available at optical stores at Rs.600 onwards.
“We hope that the new Nickelodeon collection will change how kids will wear their eyewear,” said Bhavin Kothari, director, Ganko.
- Gomez triumphs at Kids Choice Awards - Apr 01, 2012
- Lilliput Kidswear's new apparel line with Nick's cartoons - Jan 28, 2011
- Fast-paced TV shows erode kids' learning skills - Sep 12, 2011
- Victoria lends voice to cartoon character - Jun 15, 2010
- Kids Footwear Available Now At Viva La Diva - Oct 08, 2010
- Ukraine wants to ban cartoon for promoting homosexuality - Aug 18, 2012
- Posh plays mermaid queen for son's favorite cartoon - Jun 15, 2010
- Victoria Beckham to star in Nickelodeon's 'SpongeBob Square Pants' - Jun 17, 2010
- SpongeBob inspired 8-yr-old US boy to save drowning neighbour - Jun 14, 2010
- Victoria Beckham to lend voice in cartoon series - Jul 03, 2010
- Voice of Dora the Explorer says Nickelodeon cheated her out of millions - Oct 08, 2010
- Tom Kenny Writes SpongeBob's Official Songs - Nov 07, 2009
- Gallagher loves cartoon character, wants its portrait - Aug 29, 2008
- Spongebob Squarepants named top star to make fortune out of pants - May 06, 2008
- Obama's fav TV programs revealed - Apr 09, 2009
Tags: attributes, cartoon characters, different styles, dora the explorer, eyewear, glasses, media pvt, New Delhi, nickelodeon, nickelodeon channel, ninja hattori, optical stores, paramount, partnership, product quality, pvt ltd, s market, senior vice president, spongebob squarepants, stringent international standards