Spielberg sacked Fox from ‘Transformers’June 21st, 2011 - 4:45 am ICT by IANS
London, June 21 (IANS) Hollywood mogul Steven Spielberg demanded actress Megan Fox to be fired from “Transformers: Dark of the Moon” after she insulted director Michael Bay.
Spielberg, the film’s producer, was outraged when the actress gave an interview saying Bay was like Adolf Hitler on his movie sets, reports contactmusic.com.
Bay said: “You know the Hitler thing. Steven said, ‘Fire her right now.’”
The 25-year-old actress was replaced in the film by British model-turned-actress Rosie Huntington-Whitley.
- Spielberg had gotten Megan Fox fired from Transformers movie - Jun 20, 2011
- Whiteley turns lingerie designer - Aug 15, 2012
- Maxim names Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as the hottest women for 2011 - May 04, 2011
- 'Transformers: Dark Of The Moon' Trailer Released Online - Dec 09, 2010
- Watson, Grint are highest-earning on-screen couple - Jan 07, 2012
- Huntington-Whiteley grabs top spot on Maxim's Hot 100 list! - May 04, 2011
- Whiteley takes running lessons - Jun 27, 2011
- 'Transformers: Dark Of The Moon' Secrets Unveiled - Dec 09, 2010
- 'Transformers: Dark Of The Moon' - same as before (IANS Movie Review) - Jul 01, 2011
- Transformer 3: Take A Look At The New Megatron Toy - Dec 23, 2010
- English underwear model to replace Megan Fox in new 'Transformers'? - May 24, 2010
- 'Transformers 3' Actor Shia LaBeouf Misses Ex Co-Actor Megan Fox - Jun 12, 2010
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley named hottest woman of the year - May 04, 2011
- People don't know how to use 3-D: Spielberg - Jul 26, 2011
- Huntington-Whiteley's protective boyfriend - Sep 03, 2012
Tags: actress megan fox, actress rosie, adolf hitler, british model, dark of the moon, director michael bay, hollywood, hollywood mogul, huntington, june 21, london, megan fox, steven spielberg, transformers