‘Spider-Man’ actress T.V. Carpio sidelined after injuryMarch 23rd, 2011 - 3:00 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Mar 23 (ANI): Actress T.V. Carpio will be out of Broadway’s ‘Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark’ for two to three weeks.
According to BroadwayWorld.com, Carpio, who plays the mythical figure Arachne in the injury-prone show, is suffering from whiplash.
It was not known if Carpio got hurt while performing in previews for the show, which recently had its opening rescheduled — for the sixth time — to June 14, reports the New York Post.
Understudy America Olivo will play Carpio’s part until she is able to perform again. (ANI)
- Aussie actress is 3rd cast member to get hurt on 'Spider-Man' show - Dec 06, 2010
- Actor in the Broadway production of 'Spiderman' injured - Dec 05, 2010
- The Third Artist In "Spider Man" Injured - Dec 05, 2010
- Spider-man Christopher Tierney falls on the Broadway stage - Dec 22, 2010
- Lead actress leaves troubled 'Spider-Man' musical - Dec 29, 2010
- Natalie Mendoza leaves Broadway's Spider-Man musical after accident - Dec 29, 2010
- 4th actor hurt during 'Spider-Man' production - Dec 21, 2010
- Spider-Man wasn't in any danger: Show's spokesperson - Feb 12, 2011
- 'Spider-Man' Finally Previews On Broadway - Nov 29, 2010
- U2 thrill fans by performing Spiderman song - Oct 06, 2010
- Reeve Carney, Jennifer Damiano Upbeat After "Spider-Man" Broadway Musical Performance - Nov 29, 2010
- It was a tough decision to leave 'Spider-Man' $65 million musical: Mendoza - Jan 01, 2011
- "Spider-Man" Debuts On Broadway But Not Without Glitches - Nov 30, 2010
- Spider-Man Musical: Is It Going To Be A Flop Show? - Dec 07, 2010
- Spider-Man stunt actor walking again after 30ft fall - Dec 27, 2010