Spider-Man 3 earned highest revenue in 2007January 6th, 2008 - 11:35 am ICT by admin
Washington, January 6 (ANI): Seven of the 10 top-grossing movies last year were extensions of famous film franchises, with Spider-Man 3 being the highest revenue generator.
Tallies compiled by Exhibitor Relations reveal that Spider-Man 3 earned 336.5 million dollars.
Second on the list was Shrek the Third with 321 million dollars, while Transformers came in third with 319.1 million dollars.
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End was at fourth place on the list of top-grossing movies with 309.4 million dollars.
Wrapping up the top five was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with 292 million dollars, reports E!online.
This was followed by The Bourne Ultimatum, 300, Ratatouille, I Am Legend, and The Simpsons Movie.
Top-grossing films of 2007, based on tallies compiled by Exhibitor Relations:
1. Spider-Man 3, 336.5 million dollars
2. Shrek the Third, 321 million dollars
3. Transformers, 319.1 million dollars
4. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End, 309.4 million dollars
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, 292 million dollars
6. The Bourne Ultimatum, 227.5 million dollars
7. 300, 210.6 million dollars
8. Ratatouille, 206.4 million dollars
9. I Am Legend, 206.1 million dollars
10. The Simpsons Movie, 183.1 million dollars (ANI)
Tags: 1 million dollars, 5 million, bourne ultimatum, exhibitor relations, film franchises, harry potter and the order of the phoenix, january 6, order of the phoenix, pirates of the caribbean, pirates of the caribbean at world, pirates of the caribbean at world s end, ratatouille, revenue generator, spider man, spider man 3, tallies, top grossing films, top grossing films of 2007, top grossing movies, transformers