Spice Girls to spice up Tesco’s Christmas campaignNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:58 am ICT by admin
Sporty, Posh, Ginger, Scary and Baby have each made 1million pounds from agreeing to front Tesco’s Christmas ad campaign.
Reports say the commercial filmed for Tesco sees the recently reunited group in seasonal cheer, gathered around a table laden with Christmas goodies.
A Tesco spokesman said that the company was “thrilled” to be working with the Spice Girls.
“We are thrilled to be working with the Spice Girls for our Christmas campaign. We feel that the new commercials really emphasise Tesco’s commitment to offer something different and exciting this Christmas,” the Daily Mail quoted the spokeswoman, as saying.
It has been reported that Tesco is on the verge of a deal to sponsor the group’s money-spinning reunion tour.
The Spice Girl reunion tour is set to kick off in Vancouver later this year on Dec 2. (ANI)
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- Mel C wants Spice Girls to perform at 2012 Olympics - Nov 14, 2010
- Spice Girls 'to come up with own reality show' - Oct 22, 2009
- Spice Girls to launch TV reality show - Oct 22, 2009
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
- Mel B wants Spice Girls reunion for World Cup in South Africa - Sep 24, 2009
- Posh hosts Spice Girls reunion in London - Dec 22, 2010
- Spice Girls could play at London Olympic opening ceremony - Apr 27, 2011
- No tour for Spice Girls: Mel C - Sep 05, 2011
- Spice Girls divided over plans to release album of unheard songs - Mar 03, 2011
- Eight people hurt in Salford Tesco fridge explosion - Dec 13, 2010
- Geri Halliwell takes flying lessons - Aug 14, 2009
- Spice Girls to perform at opening ceremony for London 2012 Olympics - Nov 01, 2009
- Posh's Spice Girls reunion tour delight - Dec 31, 2009
Tags: ad campaign, advert, been reported that, campaign reports, christmas campaign, christmas goodies, daily mail, emphasise, ginger, on the verge, posh, reunion tour, seasonal cheer, spice girl, spice girls, spokesman, spokeswoman, tesco