Spice Girls sign up million-dollar sofa dealNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:40 am ICT by admin
The designs will include leopard print leopard-print chairs, floral print chaise longues and wacky pink mirrors.
The girl band’s other deals also include a multi-million dollar deal with British supermarket giant Tesco for an advertisement, reports Contactmusic.
On November 15, the Brit band will be marking the American TV debut of their comeback tour with a performance at Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
The Spice Girls will kick-off their world tour in December. (ANI)
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel celebrate engagement - May 29, 2012
- Becoming parents is greatest experience: Simpson - May 02, 2012
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Allen watches fashion show during honeymoon - Jun 25, 2011
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
- Spice Girls performance made Harding nostalgic - Aug 27, 2012
- Halliwell's emotional Olympic performance - Aug 21, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's 'raciest photoshoot to date' - Sep 29, 2010
- Liz Hurley steps out in sexy leopard print dress with dapper pal on her arm - Mar 11, 2011
- Spice Girls reunite in London - Jun 27, 2012
- No tour for Spice Girls: Mel C - Sep 05, 2011
- Amy Winehouse duets with father - Oct 09, 2010
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- Mel C defends 'moody' Victoria - Jul 01, 2012
Tags: american tv, brit band, chaise longues, comeback tour, dollar deal, fashion show, floral print, girl band, leopard print chairs, million dollar, november 15, pop band, retail giant, secret fashion, spice girls, supermarket giant tesco, tv debut, victoria s secret