Spice Girls reunite for a movieJuly 23rd, 2010 - 1:40 pm ICT by IANS
Toronto, July 23 (IANS) Singer Emma Bunton says the Spice Girls are planning to come together to make a sequel to their 1997 film “Spice World”.
Spice Girls Victoria Beckham, Bunton, Geri Halliwell, Melanie Brown and Melanie Chisholm announced earlier they were developing a West End stage musical based on their hit songs with Judy Craymer, who produced “Mamma Mia!”, reports torontosun.com.
Bunton added the girls hoped to turn the stage musical, “Viva Forever”, into a major movie to rival “Mamma Mia!”.
“We’re all involved in the new Spice Girls film, which is being done by Judy Craymer and the team behind ‘Mamma Mia!’ We email each other ideas and we are overjoyed it’s happening,” she said.
“We would’ve liked to do another film but after ‘Spice World’, there was an album, then a tour and then Geri left, so it didn’t happen,” she added.
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
- Spice Girls may turn 'Viva Forever!' into movie - Jul 01, 2012
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Spice Girls to cast Viva Forever musical - Jul 15, 2010
- Emma Bunton dismisses new Spice Girls film reports - Jul 24, 2010
- Mel C regrets permanent tattoos - Jun 29, 2012
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- Halliwell hopes to convince Posh for Olympics gig - Jan 31, 2011
- Spice Girls may perform at Olympic closing ceremony - Jul 20, 2012
- New Spice Girls movie in the making - Jul 23, 2010
- Spice Girls reunite in London - Jun 27, 2012
- Now, a musical on Spice Girls - Jan 22, 2010
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012