Spice Girls planning for comeback?June 1st, 2010 - 5:05 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 1 (IANS) The Spice Girls are reportedly planning to regroup for the second time but without Victoria Beckham.
Singers Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown and Melanie Chisholm met together to finalise plans for a new album, a DVD, merchandising and a new tour, however, they are apparently having a tough time convincing Victoria, who is reluctant to rejoin, reports imdb.com.
“The girls are so excited. They are buzzing about getting back together and each have so many new ideas and so much to bring to the table,” said a source.
“They are desperate to get Posh on board, but that is the sticking point. Although she’s still so nostalgic about the good old days, she has moved on now and is relishing the fashion world.
“They don’t want to give up on her, but have so many plans. The way things are going they might have to go on without her if she doesn’t come round soon,” the source added.
- Spice Girls may perform at Olympic closing ceremony - Jul 20, 2012
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- Spice Girls not reuniting for tour: Melanie - Jun 14, 2010
- Halliwell hopes to convince Posh for Olympics gig - Jan 31, 2011
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Spice Girls reunite for a movie - Jul 23, 2010
- No tour for Spice Girls: Mel C - Sep 05, 2011
- Spice Girls may turn 'Viva Forever!' into movie - Jul 01, 2012
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- Ger Haliwell hopes to convince Posh for 2012 Olympics - Jan 30, 2011
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
- Spice Girls divided over plans to release album of unheard songs - Mar 03, 2011
- Halliwell to create another 'Spice Girls'? - Aug 09, 2010