Spice Girls on a lookout for Mr. PerfectDecember 16th, 2007 - 5:36 pm ICT by admin
Washington , Dec 16 (ANI): The Spice Girls are on the lookout for a man for their band member Geri Halliwell.
The girls are desperately looking for a Mr. Perfect for Ginger Spice, who is the last of the five-piece to surrender her single status.
“Trust me, she has been at it. We have lined them up for her but she is very picky, Contactmusic quoted band member Melanie Brown, as saying.
“They have to have a job, they have to be respectful and well travelled. You don’t want them too young because they’ll be too obnoxious,” she added.
Halliwell has dismissed her band mates attempts at match-making including Victoria Beckham’s proposal she try internet or speed-dating.
The single singer has a one-year-old daughter Bluebell Madonna, whose father is reported to be British scriptwriter, Sacha Gervasi. (ANI)
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Beckwith is my longest boyfriend: Halliwell - Apr 05, 2010
- Spice Girls divided over plans to release album of unheard songs - Mar 03, 2011
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Geri Halliwell rethinking plans to have second child - Aug 07, 2009
- Geri Halliwell too wants to adopt from Africa - Apr 24, 2009
- Geri Halliwell launches her own beachwear range - Dec 30, 2010
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
- Halliwell hopes to convince Posh for Olympics gig - Jan 31, 2011
- Halliwell to create another 'Spice Girls'? - Aug 09, 2010
- Spice Girls reunite in London - Jun 27, 2012
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Posh is like Marmite, says Ginger Spice - Apr 02, 2010
- Ger Haliwell hopes to convince Posh for 2012 Olympics - Jan 30, 2011