Spice Girls fear ‘ageing knees’ won’t match saucy dance routinesNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:50 am ICT by admin
“We are not as young and flexible as we used to be,” the Sun quoted her, as telling.
“Emma and I have been talking about how, when we get up in the morning, our knees are creaky. We’re nervous because how are we going to do those dance routines?” she said.
However, a band’s source insisted that the fans were aware of the girls’ age and so didn’t expect them to do something which their age didn’t allow them to do.
“Fans know the girls are older, so won’t be expecting them to bend over backwards.” (ANI)
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Spice Girls To Perform In 2012 Olympic Games - Oct 19, 2010
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- No tour for Spice Girls: Mel C - Sep 05, 2011
- Spice Girls reunite for a movie - Jul 23, 2010
- Mel C not ready for more kids - Sep 02, 2011
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Locking lips with Fanning was cool: Kristen Stewart - Mar 12, 2010
- Indian music speaks to soul: rock icon Steven Tyler (Interview) - May 21, 2011
- Mel C defends 'moody' Victoria - Jul 01, 2012
- Mel C wants Spice Girls to perform at 2012 Olympics - Nov 14, 2010
- So You Think You Can Dance: Last Dance, Winner Revealed! - Aug 12, 2011
- Mel B announces she's expecting her third child - Mar 22, 2011
- Spice Girls to cast Viva Forever musical - Jul 15, 2010
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012